Over the last decade, a large ecosystem of opensource projects and commercial services have sprouted up around Selenium. This page attempts to capture some of the companies that make use of Selenium as a central part of what they do.
Functional Test Services
- Sauce Labs - cloud-based service to run Selenium tests faster and more easily.
- BrowserStack - Selenium cloud testing in 300+ Real Desktop and Mobile Browsers.
- TestingBot - easy cross browser testing with Selenium in the cloud.
- Spoonium - unlimited Selenium testing on all major browsers.
- CrossBrowserTesting - test Selenium on 1000+ browsers and devices in the cloud.
- Ranorex - test automation framework with Selenium WebDriver plug-in to easily create and manage tests and run them on Selenium-supported platforms and browsers.
- Selocity - Free Chrome browser extension to auto-generate robust CSS, XPath, link text, and RanoreXPath selectors.
Monitoring & Load Testing Services
- Web Performance Load Tester - The no-coding real-browser load testing software that knows how many users your website can handle.
Tools with Selenium Support
- TestOptimal - A Model-Based test automation tool leveraging the power of Selenium.
- Qualitia - Scriptless test automation builder for Selenium.
- RedwoodHQ - Open Source framework that allows users to develop automation code, create readable keyword driven test cases and execute them across multiple machines all under a single Web interface.
Commercial Support, Services & Training
- Element 34 - Selenium consulting, training and coaching.
- InfoStretch - QA & automation services company with an expertise in Selenium.
- RTTS - RTTS is a QA Consulting firm with introductory and advanced courses for Selenium.
- FACTory Consulting - France-based firm delivering software testing services including Selenium training in french.
- Dev9 - Continuous Delivery software development consulting, including both Selenium and Sauce Labs.
- 360logica - Excellent lab for Selenium and WebDriver automation including continous integration services.
- WeDoQA - Selenium Automation, Custom Selenium Frameworks, Load testing using Selenium to simulate real usage.
- Testsmith - Dutch company providing Selenium WebDriver consultancy, training and workshops.
- Selenium2.Ru - Selenium consulting, training and coaching in Russian
- Pluralsight - Beginner training course on using Selenium and creating an automated test framework.
- W3QA - On-demand test automation services dedicated to Selenium.
- SeleniumSimplified.com - Online Training Courses, and consultancy, for Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Selenium Master - Selenium Test Automation Training, Selenium Test Framework Design, QA Project Assistance.
If you think you or your company should be listed here, just let us know by submitting a patch to this file (click the "edit this page" link at the top). Please add your link to the bottom of the appropriate list and in the same format as the others, otherwise your patch will be rejected.